Saturday, November 20, 2010

NaKnitMo - Day 20 Begins



Day 19 ended with a total of 44,604 stitches completed, including the Library Capelet done in Lion Brand Homespun. The biggest issue that I had in finishing this was decided which one of the amazing antique buttons I would put on it. The buttons shown were purchased at a lovely antique store in Huntsville, Ontario. The Library Capelet added a total of 8,320 stitches to the count for the NaKnitMo and I can hardly wait to wear it. And the button winner was. . .
Another project off my TODO list is The Ashely Beret - once completed the hat will add a total of 11,800 stitches to the count. As of this moment I am 3,300 stitches into the project with 4 repeats of the lace pattern to complete.
Which means at this exact moment in time my total stitch count is 47,904, and I still have 10 days to go in the competition.











No comments:

Post a Comment