Wednesday, November 10, 2010

NaKnitMo - Day 10 ends

What a great week for finishing up projects, mind you, most of those projects were not on my already on needles to do list. But they came and went so fast they really don't count, do they?

You see - my goal for National Knitting Month and the NaKnitMo challenge was that I would finish up most of the 17 projects I have on needles already and my promise to Tammie and Linda was that I would not, under any circumstances, no matter how much the yarn was calling for me, cast on anything new. Well - I have finished off 4 from the list, but also have cast on and finished three other projects not on the original list.

2 pom pom scarves - finished last night 1,354 stitches
1 chicago bears neck cowl - GO BEARS - 3,600 stitches


Oops and how did those navy wristlets get on those needles, I don't remember starting them!Hee hee. I am actually doing a collection of the 3 different sizes so that I can layer them for different looks, they will be in the Bears colours of Navy and Orange. I am using the Vanna's Choice yarn and they are coming together very nicely. Total so far of 1,000 stitches.

So to recap the end of day 10

Goal 50,000

Stitches completed to date - 22,444

Stitches left to goal - 27,556

So with 20 days to go - I need to knit 1,253 stitches per day minimum to reach my goal.

Check back tomorrow to see how I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment