Sunday, November 14, 2010

NaKnitMo - Day 14 ends


So here we are, 14 days into NaKnit Mo and things just keep showing up in my house that were not on my TODO list.

Oh well - at least the stitches count. Pictured above are the layered wristlets in the Chicago Bears Colours. I did the mix and match just because its me! What you can't see clearly in the photo are also my Bears fingernails, navy with orange and white stripes.



So how am I doing at my challenge you ask - well here is the update. (noting that I am not finished knitting for today.


30,164 stitches completed

19,836 left to go, which means approximately 1,240 stitches per day will get me to goal.




Now I think I do need to get back on track with the TODO List - so here are the items left to complete

Jake's Sock - Done - shown to left
Falling Leaves Socks - 1 done
Nonpariel Sweater - 1 arm done
Leg Warmers - Done
Pattern Stitch Hat - Done
The Ashley Beret - For Audra
Cambria Sweater
Pink Lace Wrap
Chocolate twist Sweater - Done
Mosaica de mi corizan
Scrap Sock Yarn Blanket
Zauberball toe up sock
Master Knitter resubmissions
Pink Bustier
Flaminco Shawl - Done

As you can see I have not crossed a lot of stuff off that list - but I have also finished 3 pompadoodle scarves and 4 wristlets. I will try to stay on track for the next 16 days.

Happy Knitting!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment