Friday, November 15, 2013

Shhhhh. . . . its a suprise

So, it is that time of year again, when the secret bags of yarn get tucked into the corner, hidden from view. When I have to knit under the darkness of night while everyone sleeps. Yes the gift giving season approached and this year my goal is that in the boxes are finished projects, not those with needles still attached as if my gift to them is to have them knit their own gift.

I have designed a sweater for my husband, I had him spend hours going through the men's cardigans on Ravelry telling me what he liked and did not like. Running through the Cascade website choosing colours. He knows I am knitting for him, but his surprise will be when he opens it (hopefully one he smiles at).

I also have a little something special for my son, one that has more to do with November 23rd than December 25th - and yes the fellow nerds will know what I am talking about.

And for the first time ever, my father emailed me just minutes after I released my Pop Rock Vest and told me he found his Christmas Gift!!! In exactly those colours, and here are my measurements - I like it when a man makes gift giving easy.

So, we will get through the busy Christmas season . . . I will keep you updated on my progress and then the real fun begins!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment