Monday, June 25, 2012

DAY 8 - WIP Catch Up

So . . . was going along just great with the great WIP cleanout, when a few too many hours gardening brought on Bursitis in my elbow (for anyone who has had this in a hip or joint that you must use all the time, I honestly don't know how you handled it).  In an elbow brace with meds, a situation that does not work well with trying to have a knit-a-thon or anything else for that matter.

That said, I have been moving along slowly, very, very slowly.  But I am working away on WIP #3 of nine.

Lucky #3 is a ribbed sock in Mulberry Stripes Kroy Sock Yarn (picked up on sale for 0.79 cents per ball from Michael's, yup thats right 0.79 cents - and I bought them all).  This is where we were when it was pulled out of storage.  I have been working on it for a few days.  Will post once it is completed. (but sock 1 is already off the needles, sock number two's heel has been turned and we are sprinting up the leg)

So for the Great WIP Cleanout that leaves 13 days to go and . . .
1. Peartree Sweater
2. Pink Butterfly Shawl
3. Blue Butterfly Shawl
4. Maze Socks
5. Apple of My Eyelet Socks
6. Mosaic Socks

Not sure what order I will tackle this in, but holy sock batman, my feet will be warm with winter!

And I might also point out that it has been over a week and I have still managed to resist the urge to cast on something new!  Wow - did not realize how hard that was going to be, but my goal was to finish all items on needles prior to starting anything and there are a whole bunch of people who will never let me forget that if I stray!

No comments:

Post a Comment