Sunday, June 17, 2012

Calm Before the "hoped for" Storm

Breath out slowly, book has been released, breath in slowly, new proposals sent out, breath out. . .

So what to do when you are in that in between stage, can't start anything new as you are waiting to hear back on a few proposals and need to keep your desk clean, but really want to keep knitting.  Well, pull out all unfinished projects and get going.  And that is just what I am doing.

So on needles I have:
Cotton/Linen Butterfly Shawl in a lovely pink - 75% complete
Merino/Silk Butterfly Shawl in navy blue - 75% complete
last 2 inches of a sock from Iron Knitter Round 4 - I believe 2010 is when I lost that round - 85% complete
Mosiac socks (working on the design, 3/4 of sock one done) - 40% complete
Colourwork sock - 25% complete
Purple striped socks - 40% complete
1st Sign of Spring Sweater (Peartree Supersoft Yarn - this one is all for me, absolutely yummy, Latvian briad and pansy colourwork) 30% complete
Apple of My Eyelet Socks - 50% complete
Tranquility Bolster Pillow - 75% complete

9 Items on the go. Minimum 2 weeks before I hear back on any proposals.

So here goes - we are going to see how many things I can complete in this 2 week period.  I am going to pick one each day and just work on that one item.  I will post photo's of the WIP the morning and then again the evening when I retire it.  Each day totally dedicated to only one item.

Lets just see what a little determination can do for WIP cleaning.  See you tomorrow morning for my first photo's - I wonder which one it will be????

No comments:

Post a Comment