Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Simplicity of a Sock



So as of this morning, everything I am working on became too big to walk around with.

The Tranquility Afghan is thankfully way to big to fit in my purse
The Helmsley Men's Vest #1 - has only the neck band to do, so a little awkward to work on while travelling
The Helmsley Men's Vest #2 - front done, back in progress, still no way it is purse worthy

And so I find myself looking for a simple project that will fit in my purse, and after many months of complex, large, time consuming projects I find my self enthralled at the thought of mindlessly knitting around in a circle, over and over and over again.

The Simplicity of a Sock - my new meditation for today.

Paton Kroy Sock in Mulberry - just cast on, loving the colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment