Thursday, July 29, 2010

I must be out of my socks!

So, Master Knitter Level 1 is at the Review committee, Craft Yarn Council Instructors Program Level 1 is out for Review, I am working on the Second Level.




So the question is this - should I continue to work deligently on all that is due, or should I stagger of the path and actually start a new project.




(insert Jeopardy music here)




And the answer is - why start a new project of course.









Sock Yarn Blanket by Shelly Kang
Photo by Shelly Kang
Pattern Available at http://shellykang.com
This is just an amazing project - that will use up all the sock yarn odds and ends I have in my stash, and can be worked on in small cramped areas like the car!!!! Can hardly wait to get started - what a great take along project it will be (well at least the first row of individual squares that is.)
Update on Tree of Life - it should be completed by August 15th (that is the date I have aimed for). I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment