Sunday, May 2, 2010

Purple Haze

So, as I was getting everything ready for this week's posting I could not help but notice a slight colour theme. Perhaps it is the flowers growing in the garden, or perhaps the school colours, not sure, but definately Purple, Lavendar, Mauve, seems to be the recurring theme. In the fashion world purple has been called the new black, so I guess I am spot-on with the current trends.

Purple Number 1
You can visit this shawlette at http://kdmcreative.etsy.com/



Purple Number 2




A new line of knitted jewelry I am working on - can't give it away though, but here is a little peek!






Purple Number 3



This beautiful pair of ladies 7-9 handknit socks will also be available shortly on Etsy, just finishing up the last toe. Just in time for MOTHER'S DAY!



And now the photo you have all been waiting for; The Tree of Life Afghan. The forest has grown slightly since the last photo's although not as far as I had hoped.

It is my goal to have the first stand of trees completed by next posting (who's takin' bets on that one?)

Now out to enjoy the warm, sunny day and let my backyard inspire my jewelry creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment