Monday, April 19, 2010

Oh what in yonder garden grows?






Trees, Lots and Lots of Trees







It has been a very busy week here. The photo's show our newly planted 6 in 1 apple tree posing with the Tree of Life Afghan (each coloured tag is a different variety).





Behind the Tree of Life Afghan, posing on the bench, is our new Cherry tree (already in bloom). I am assuming that I will be lucky to make one Cherry Tart out of this years harvest, but it will go well with the Apple Tart.


Perhaps next year we will be able to move up to the whole pie thing (hey - isn't making pies the same way Martha Stewart started her empire, ummm, that tree may have been the best $49 investment I have every made)
And the a close up of the Tree of Life Afghan, not a bad start for week #1. I am hoping to get to the end of the first stand of trees by the end of the week! I will keep you posted.



No comments:

Post a Comment