Thursday, February 25, 2010

Welcome to Day One

Take each day, one stitch at a time.
Imagine if you actually counted how many stitches you create each day - 10, 20, 1,000. Look at all you have accomplished. Sure, the laundry may be piled up, there is dust creeping from under the couch, and yes the fridge needs to be cleaned out. But really, just count your stitches, and you will feel like you have conquered the world.

I am a knitter, and I mean a really seriously obsessed knitter. If I do not pick those needles up daily, I feel like I have not lived! It is my daily meditation and trust me, meditation is exactly what I need. It keeps me sane! Or at least keeps me from teetering over the edge of insanity.

Current UFO's - 13
Current UFO's that should not be in hibernated - 2

So this is day one of my blog, a start on a new journey, one I hope you will follow along with me on.

Enjoy each and every day, One Stitch at a Time

No comments:

Post a Comment